How to proceed to raise a complaint or concern about the actions of judges or auxiliary personnel of Courts?

In the People's Supreme Court and in all the Provincial People's Court of the country, there are offices of attention to the population where skilled specialists work, every working day, in charge of processing, and offering answers to the complaints, approaches and requests of the population.

You can also use the email and you will receive the corresponding response in this same way.